Business between companies are conducted using fiber optic network designed to be a fast, resilient and reliable to share information. These networks handle terabytes of sensitive information every day, including customer data, product plans and other intellectual property.
It is well accepted by organizations to take proactive measurements to protect their network data inside the datacentre. While the data in the datacentre is very well protected, data on the move is almost always unprotected. Cyber criminals are very aware of this and have the skills and means to use this to their advantage.
To eliminate data loss or theft we can help our customers with solutions that offers permanent monitoring of fiber optics networks and encryption of the data on WDM and WAN networks.
Data encryption is not invented today. But traditional data encryption solutions do not comply with modern networks or compliance. Other solution attributes that must be considered are:
- Manageability - The ease and simplicity with which the solution is installed, deployed and managed
- Transparency - The degree to which the solution affects network operations and applications
- Flexibility - The solution's compatibility with various combinations of topologies, protocols and applications
We provide the following Network Encryption Solutions:
- Data Center Interconnect Encryption: Flexible and cost-efficient data encryption for Ethernet, Fibre Channel and FICON.
- Point-to-Point Ethernet Encryption: Easy and trouble-free integration into p-t-p Ethernet links (1 Gbps or 10 Gbps): Darkfiber, DWDM, CWDM and FCoE.
- Metro Ethernet: Easy integration (bump-in-the-wire) into existing p-t-p, p-t-m, and m-t-m Ethernet networks.
- IP Encryption: data protection over any IP infrastructure, including full mesh, hub and spoke, and point-to-point networks, without affecting the user experience or network performance.
Optical networks are indispensable in today’s business world. Often overlooked, however, is the fact that such networks are easy to eavesdrop. TrueCom can demonstrate how this is done by using fiber bending technology that goes undetected for most monitoring systems.
Fiber Tapping Demo
Interested in a demo? Please contact us for more information.
- 100% encryption performance (AES 256 Bit) up to 100G, full-duplex encryption
- Encryption without overhead, DWDM, Layer 2 (Ethernet) and Layer 3 / 4 Encryption
- Constantly low latency: depending on solution from <1us up to 150us
- Seamless scalability to grow with your needs